Knocked out a ton of SR2 modding work today, and put a huge dent in my TO DO list. Expect a new beta sometime early this week!
* Setup the video camera for sale at end game. The scope is now fixed so you can zoom, all the cameraman animations were added in so you run with it on your shoulder, and encogen did a sweet hud icon for it too!
* Setup the Geiger Counter for sale at end game. All the animations have been fixed so you can use it anywhere. It doesn’t really do anything, but it’s kind of neat to have.
* New Objection logo
* Fixed Shogo’s outfit so that the jacket no longer changes to weird colors after selecting. This fix also made it possible to reintegrate RedRage’s mod that allows you to color the shoulders of all the Ronin Jackets when you buy them.
* Created an Outfit called Luke’s Fighter for my buddy Luke who contributed the awesome Zombie Uprising in the Mall mod to GotR. The outfit is his creation. I just looked up all the meshes and put it together for him.
* Added a new secret loading screen.
* Fixed eyelashes losing colors on save load. They now keep their color permanently. The fix was moving them to the Eyewear slot which also means they now have a much larger clothing color palette to choose from.
Luke also made a vid of the Nukamingo 9001 in action at the mall. Unfortunately it loses a bit of impact indoors since you can’t see the amazing effect of an entire city block of vehicles blowing up with a huge mushroom cloud, but may as well save a few surprises to try out!