Gentlemen of Steelport v1.0 Beta 1
While it doesn’t have everything I wanted to include for the first release, it does build asm files dynamically, and also gives you complete control over what mods you want to include.
v1.0 beta 1 changelog
Mission Replay v4 by IdolNinja, gibbed, Corrodias, luckz
Adds Mission Replay entries to the cell phone for completed missions. Replaying a mission will set the world back to that state, so it’s an easy way to toggle things on and off like zombies, stag, the statue, bridges being up or down, etc.
* Some vanilla save files simply won’t work; choosing the replay in the phone does nothing. Starting a new save with the mod installed should fix the issue from that point on… maybe
* Some users have reported that the Murderbrawl mission audio plays slightly too fast on replay
* There is no cancel option for the first 2 missions. If you try to exit then it will bump you back to the main menu instead of back to the open world
Enable all Vehicle Customization and Delete Reward Vehicles by Gibbed and IdolNinja
Removes the restrictions so any car, boat, or plane can be customized. It does not work yet with helicopter class vehicles.
* Selecting Rims for the Woodpecker crashes the game
* Attempting to customize helis bumps you back to the crib after it flashes a bunch of menus up
Wardrobe Color Changer by IdolNinja
Allows you to choose the color for any owned clothing in your wardrobe as if you were purchasing it.
More Cheats Smarter Cheats by Bmhur1, Flyn, IdolNinja
Adds 8 new cheats and removes the cheat flagging on many of the vanilla cheats where they don’t make sense to flag, for example zombie peds, mascot peds, weather changes, etc. There is also an optional Open version included that removes ALL cheat flagging for everything.
Low Gravity – moonwalker
No Hud – nohud
Change time of day – ticktock
Evil Cars – werecars
Pedestrian War – shitstorm
Giant Player – fuckimhuge
Tiny Player – sotiny
Raining Pedestrians – itsrainingmen
Extended Sliders by IdolNinja
Greatly extends the range of the character creation sliders
* Your existing character will look WEIRD using these and you’ll need a trip to the surgeon
Clip Editor by gibbed
There are 2 versions of the clip editor included; with and without the hide hud option.
Sticky cam for kbam users by IdolNinja
Prevents the camera from recentering while driving
Disable Tutorials by IdolNinja
Disables all popup tutorials
* Also prevents the prompt to press Y(E) to Store your Vehicles. You can still store them, the prompt just does not appear.
* Prevents Escort activity prompts from appearing. For example, “Do a powerslide for 3 seconds”
* Specter speed slightly increased by Jon
* Enable Tank Radios by IdolNinja